Politics and the Media -  Nicole Wallace drops hammer on DJT Jr. (117 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-8 10:42 PM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

Raw Story: Donald Trump’s oldest son sent out fiery tweets defending his father and attacking former FBI Director James Comey on Thursday — but former Bush White House Communications Director Nicole Wallace thought Trump Jr.’s tweets were simply laughable.

While noting that the Trump White House had a dearth of quality, respected surrogates out defending the president’s actions in the wake of Comey’s testimony, Wallace said that it was particularly sad that Trump had to rely on Donald Trump Jr. to be his main attack dog.

“The idea of [Trump Jr.] being the only person… channeling this president and attacking the character of Comey, I think, speaks for itself,” she said. “This is a president without a lot of defenders in Congress, without a lot of defenders in the law enforcement community, and a ‘normal’ White House, on a day like today, would have former attorneys general and former people in law enforcement making legal arguments.”

Wallace then dropped the hammer on Trump Jr. by mocking his notorious passion for hunting animals and posing for photos with their corpses as trophies.

“A guy who kills baby elephants for kicks to be giving James Comey a lesson in character is rich at best, and pathetic at worst,” she said.

Reply   Options 

From: Keb! (TOOHONEST) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-9 9:27 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 106131.2 in reply to 106131.1 

I happened to hear her say that yesterday on my way home from the golf course.  I was like - whoa!  

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.