Trump Administration -  Trump tweets: There's no CHAOS! (218 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/6/18 9:29 AM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

No chaos, I tell you. None! Stop talking about it! Fake News! Ack, Ack Ack

Raw Story: President Donald Trump reacted to another round of reporting about White House “chaos” by pretending to be the pragmatic businessman he played on “The Apprentice.”

Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg repeatedly self-immolated Monday on live TV as he challenged a subpoena to appear before a grand jury in the special counsel’s Russia probe, as the president’s most trusted advisers leave the White House.

“The new Fake News narrative is that there is CHAOS in the White House. Wrong!” Trump tweeted. “People will always come & go, and I want strong dialogue before making a final decision. I still have some people that I want to change (always seeking perfection). There is no Chaos, only great Energy!”

@realDonaldTrumpThe new Fake News narrative is that there is CHAOS in the White House. Wrong! People will always come & go, and I want strong dialogue before making a final decision. I still have some people that I want to change (always seeking perfection). There is no Chaos, only great Energy! 5:55 AM - Mar 6, 2018

Reply   Options 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/6/18 9:58 AM 
To: All  (2 of 7) 
 110789.2 in reply to 110789.1 

http://people.delphiforums.com/marcinmin/This%20is%20fine.jpg

From: Black Cat (NYTSHADE) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/6/18 10:44 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 110789.3 in reply to 110789.1 

He thrives on chaos so he can pretend to be the hero, so I'm not at all surprised that he has no problems with things.

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/6/18 5:47 PM 
To: Black Cat (NYTSHADE) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 110789.4 in reply to 110789.3 

note that in addition to claiming there is no chaos, Trump managed to add a cryptic warning about moving some people & making some changes in order to strive for perfection. Now that's a good way to boost morale that is already at a low point.

Forum Host, Liberal Heaven
Assistant Moderator,YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

From: Black Cat (NYTSHADE) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/7/18 12:58 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 110789.5 in reply to 110789.4 

He can't resist reminding everyone the he is The Boss.

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 110789.6 in reply to 110789.1 

It's all about context. A child who comes from a foster home where he is hated thinks a foster home where he is barely tolerated is "the good life."

A national leader who has zero understanding of politics, administration, finance, morality, people management, truth, ethics, or the price of a loaf of bread imagines that things are "just wonderful."

To: Black Cat (NYTSHADE) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 110789.7 in reply to 110789.5 

Of course there's KAOS! What's this all about?

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.