Trump Administration -  Trump mocks GHWB at rally (139 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-6 9:39 AM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 

just when you think he couldn't go any lower. On the same day Trump appointed an enabler of serial sexual harassers Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly, Trump went to a rally to attack GHWB, John McCain and the #MeTo movement. Joe Scarborough recounts being attacked by Sean Hannity for criticizing George W. Bush on spending and increasing the debt. Now, of course, Hannity will look the other way and maybe pile on.

Of course, Ari Fleischer routinely goes on FoxNews and other outlets to defend Trump

WaPo: President Trump drew a rebuke Thursday night from George W. Bush’s White House press secretary after he mocked the "thousand points of light" volunteer effort of Bush's father during a campaign-style rally in Montana.

“This is so uncalled for,” Ari Fleischer wrote on Twitter, using the acronym for President of the United States. “Going after a 94-year-old, former President’s promotion of volunteerism. I don’t mind potus being a fighter. I do mind him being rude.”

@AriFleischer This is so uncalled for. Going after a 94-year-old, former President’s promotion of volunteerism. I don’t mind potus being a fighter. I do mind him being rude.
Jeff Zeleny

? @jeffzeleny In Montana, Trump takes a strange swipe at @GeorgeHWBush: “Thousand points of light. What does that mean? I know one thing. Make America Great Again we understand. Putting America first we understand. Thousand points of light, I never quite got that one. What the hell is that?”

Reply   Options 

From: David (DAVEBUTLER) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-6 4:39 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 112587.2 in reply to 112587.1 

Stay classy, Donnie.

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 6) 
 112587.3 in reply to 112587.1 

https://i.imgur.com/W5QqgyO.jpg

Did Trump Refer to His Mouth as a Musical Instrument ‘Hopefully’ Attached to the Brain?

During a rally in Montana, President Trump went on a tangent about crowd size in which he compared his speeches to the performances of Sir Elton John.

Rating: True

This rating indicates that the primary elements of a claim are demonstrably true.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-mouth-musical-instrument/

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 112587.4 in reply to 112587.1 

TRUMP is the Mock Turtle. Or is that the dumb ass politician from Kentucky? Maybe both.

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-9 9:57 AM 
To: Rezzist  (5 of 6) 
 112587.5 in reply to 112587.4 

Mitch McConnell's nickname is the turtle

Forum Host, Liberal Heaven
Assistant Moderator,YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 112587.6 in reply to 112587.5 

I know - thanks to Jon Stewart I think. 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.