News & General Discussion -  Sens: MBS complicit in Khashoggi Murder (33 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-5 10:30 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

NYT:

A bipartisan group of senators said on Tuesday that a classified briefing by the C.I.A. director had solidified their belief that Mohammed bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, had ordered the killing of the dissident Jamal Khashoggi.

The White House has expressed support for the Saudi leadership, including Prince Mohammed, despite strong evidence that it was behind Mr. Khashoggi’s death in October. Mr. Khashoggi was a U.S. resident and a columnist for The Washington Post.

Watch: Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, called Prince Mohammed “a wrecking ball” after the briefing. “I think he’s complicit in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi to the highest level possible.”

What’s next: Lawmakers are divided over how to respond, and whether to impose sanctions. The White House said all members of the House would be briefed next week.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 114683.2 in reply to 114683.1 

Duh

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.