Trump Administration -  Hope Hicks' return to White House (157 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-14 9:47 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

Reliable Sources:

Hicks' return to the West Wing

Before Barr's interview, the story that generated buzz among the political press corps was news that Hope Hicks will leave Fox Corporation and return to the White House. Hicks is set to return in an adviser role. An official told CNN that Hicks will be "working closely" with Jared Kushner and White House political director Brian Jack.

What's it mean for Grisham?

Hicks won't be returning to the West Wing in a communications role, the White House official told CNN. But I can't imagine Grisham is feeling too great that Hicks -- who has had a closer relationship than most with the President -- is set to return...

Fox wishes Hicks "well in her future endeavors"

In an exceedingly positive statement, a Fox Corporation spokesperson thanked Hicks "for her contributions" to the company during her brief time there. "We are proud of the work Hope has done and wish her well in her future endeavors," the spokesperson said, noting a new Fox chief comms officer would be announced in the "near future." 

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 119573.2 in reply to 119573.1 

Hicks's job will be to keep Trump tranked up and unable to interfere in the campaign much. Jerry and Ivy want him to just go out and babble at the rallies and stay outta the way.

As for poor Grisham, now when she looks in the mirror and asks it who's the fairest one of all, she'll get an answer she doesn't like. Perhaps she'll be traded off to Fox, although (and maybe I'm not being fair here, but I have to report what I see) she may not be mentally stable enough for a responsible job. 

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-14 10:28 AM 
To: LB136 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 119573.3 in reply to 119573.2 

Grisham can't compete with Hope in any way, shape or form. It's like Eric trying to compete with Ivanka

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 119573.4 in reply to 119573.3 

Got that right.

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.