Politics and the Media -  F & F hosts attack Obama (118 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-17 9:55 AM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

for being divisive and 'not articulate'

Raw Story:

The hosts of Fox & Friends on Sunday lashed out at former President Barack Obama after he criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

Obama made the remarks while delivering a commencement address by video to 78 historically black colleges on Saturday.

“This pandemic has fully, finally torn back the curtain on the idea that so many of the folks in charge know what they’re doing. A lot of them aren’t even pretending to be in charge,” Obama said without mentioning Trump’s name.

On Sunday, Fox & Friends took aim at the former president.

“The more I listen to it the weirder it gets,” host Jedidiah Bila said. “When you first listen to it, you almost forget that it’s a commencement speech. You say, oh, this is President Obama, you know, giving some sort of political speech, you know, trying to say that the Trump administration is divisive.”

“But when you think about it,” the host continued. “It’s supposed to be motivational, positive, it’s supposed to be about the graduates. This was not the time for what he’s doing. This was not the time to say, oh, this leadership isn’t doing a great job or adults don’t always know what they’re doing.”

Bila called Obama’s speech “depressing” and “inappropriate.”

Co-host Pete Hegseth went on to gripe that Obama is not as “articulate” as many people think.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 120630.2 in reply to 120630.1 

https://i.imgur.com/vxK0nXQ.jpg

From: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-18 11:27 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 120630.3 in reply to 120630.1 

You don't expect us to take this complaint seriously do you?  

This is the guy you are hoping wins the presidency....

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," -  Biden 

To: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 120630.4 in reply to 120630.3 

That's your line...pathetic as always, chale...

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown: "That's huge news there."

Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Trump: "Look at you. You are a pussy."

Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Bush: "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."

Trump: "It looks good."

Bush: "Come on shorty."

Trump: "Oh nice legs huh."

Bush: "Get out of the way honey. Oh that's good legs. Go ahead."

Trump: "It's always good if you don't fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?"

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-18 12:31 PM 
To: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 120630.5 in reply to 120630.3 

IOW, you have no defense

Click Below for my Forums:

From: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-18 3:36 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 120630.6 in reply to 120630.5 

The point is, your supposed ire is lost when you are likely going to vote for someone who did exactly what you are complaining about now.

"IOW, you have no defense"

Tell you what, I won't vote for someone who characterizes Obama as "articulate."

How about you?

• Edited May 18, 2020 3:37 pm  by  Golfinman (chale955)

To: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 120630.7 in reply to 120630.6 

Grab em by the pussy, cause you're a star... really chale, that's all the fringe right wing shock jocks can deliver these days?

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.