Politics and the Media -  Texas GOP trolls Twitterworld (90 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-8 10:11 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

with a ridiculous attempt to defend long vote lines. Their petty replies were even worse than the original tweet

Huffpost:

You have to stand for something, but it appears the Republican Party of Texas is against COVID testing and short lines for voting. The best and obvious reply to that ridiculous tweet is that if you can take a COVID test at home, you can vote at home and mail in

That’s based on a trollish tweet the Texas GOP posted Friday that seemed to lambaste people who think it’s possible to have easy access to voting and COVID-19 tests.

If you can wait in line for a covid test, you can wait in line to vote.

People with actual empathy might recognize that the party’s message didn’t hit the way it was intended and just take the “L,” but the Texas GOP instead decided to stick, the way an 8-year-old kid might insist, “I meant to do that” after crashing their bike.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 127132.2 in reply to 127132.1 

With the extremely partisan Republicans running the Texas government - Governor Abbott seems to be trying to "out-Trump" Trump - I'd question if any mail-in ballots reached their intended destinations to be counted in a timely fashion. 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.