Biden Administration -  WH names Karine Jean-Pierre as Press Sec (103 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-6 9:17 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

WTG, KJP!

CBS News:

White House principal deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is replacing Jen Psaki as White House press secretary, President Biden announced Thursday. 

Psaki will be leaving the White House on May 13, and her impending departure was expected. Longtime top Democratic adviser Anita Dunn is also returning to the White House as a senior adviser, focusing on the president's policy and communications goals. 

"Karine not only brings the experience, talent and integrity needed for this difficult job, but she will continue to lead the way in communicating about the work of the Biden-Harris Administration on behalf of the American people," Mr. Biden said in a statement. "Jill and I have known and respected Karine a long time and she will be a strong voice speaking for me and this administration. 

• Edited May 6, 2022 9:19 am  by  Marci (marcinmin)

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 128172.2 in reply to 128172.1 

The surprise would have been if it had been anyone else. Have you found any more word about how Jen will be used on MSNBC? I can't find a thing.

Also: Symone Sanders is going to be fun! Great interview with Mika as she plugged her new weekend show. Slow-talking Mika and fast talking Symone. I started to laugh.

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

To: All 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-6 9:25 AM 
To: LB136 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 128172.3 in reply to 128172.2 

haven't heard a peep about Jen's role at MSNBC. Must still be negotiating

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 128172.4 in reply to 128172.3 

I'd guess so.

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.