Congress & the Courts -  Trump knew election fraud was a lie (358 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-13 7:55 PM 
To: All  (1 of 10) 

Huffpost: WASHINGTON — Donald Trump knew his “big lie” that the 2020 presidential election had been stolen from him was, in fact, a big lie, according to testimony the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol laid out at the public hearing Monday morning.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, the California Democrat handling much of Monday’s questioning of witnesses, said the testimony of Trump’s own aides was clear. “On election night, he claimed even before the votes were counted that his loss was because of fraud,” she said. “Mr. Trump’s election fraud claims were false. Mr. Trump’s closest advisers knew it. Mr. Trump knew it.”

Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien, who had been scheduled to testify in person Monday, withdrew at the last minute when his wife went into labor and Stepien went to join her.

In a video clip of Stepien’s taped deposition, Stepien said he and other top campaign aides recommended that Trump say that “votes were still being counted, that it was too early to tell, it was too early to call the race.”

But Trump refused to accept that advice, he told investigators. “He thought I was wrong,” Stepien said. “He told me so ? that he was going to go in a different direction.”

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 10) 
 128465.2 in reply to 128465.1 
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

To: ancoly unread  (3 of 10) 
 128465.3 in reply to 128465.2 

>> I can't help but wonder, what about the other side?  <<

The other side also knew it was a lie.

Joe

To: All 

To: MakoJo (makojo1)  (4 of 10) 
 128465.4 in reply to 128465.3 

Ancoly appears to be a troll or a spam bot. He/she only became a member this morning. I've also seen a similar (maybe identical?) post from another troll/spam bot not that long ago. It would be best to block this person. 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 10) 
 128465.5 in reply to 128465.1 

Trump may have but Biden is killing us

To: getjesus123  (6 of 10) 
 128465.6 in reply to 128465.5 

Thou shall not bear false witness.

To: BlueManDude  (7 of 10) 
 128465.7 in reply to 128465.6 

Well . . . I will set all this blather aside and say what I was going to say about this when I saw the header "Trump knew election fraud was a lie." So, Marci, if you want to move this to elsewhere, fine with me. Anyway, here goes.

After the testimony yesterday by Rosen et al., I am beginning to think that Trump actually believed (and maybe he still does) that there was fraud. That biz about the Italian satellites did it for me. 

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

To: All 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-24 9:06 AM 
To: LB136 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 10) 
 128465.8 in reply to 128465.7 

Trump started talking about vote fraud well before the actual election - he did this in 2016 as well. Maybe he convinced himself it was true, but the man is a con artist

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 10) 
 128465.9 in reply to 128465.8 

No doubt.

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

To: BlueManDude  (10 of 10) 
 128465.10 in reply to 128465.6 

The MAGA crowd not only lies a lot, they seem to enjoy being lied to.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.