2KevR

Kevin's Forum for Users of 2020

Hosted by 2KevR|www.CatalogPros.com

A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to edit all toe kick heights using 2020 tools   Catalogs

Started 10/3/16 by Hollenbeck; 2965 views.
In reply toRe: msg 8
Hollenbeck

Oct-3

Kevin

I did edit the toe kick heights. Thank you. Do you know how to change the default 4 ¼" toe kick heights in the end panels? I need them the same as the rest of the kitchen 4 ¾"

langensiepen

Oct-3

The variables for Toes in an end panel are ToeDepth and ToeHeight.

I normally set ToeHeight = UpDownBase

Hollenbeck

Oct-4

should be but that doesn't work. Panel starts off with a choice of toe kick notch or not  and if you select yes for toe kick it goes back to the default which is 4 ¼". I have our toe kicks at 4 ¾. I have to edit every time. Looking for a deeper solution.

Thanks

2KevR

Oct-4

Right click on the ToeHeight variable and select Validation.  It might have an expression that reads 4.25=Yes,0=No.  Simply adjust the validation and click OK.  (Tip: Check higher up in the hierarchy, like the panel sub-header.  The validation could have been set higher than the item record if more than one panel is affected.)

In reply toRe: msg 17
Hollenbeck

Oct-4

I found it. Go to the hierarchy of the base end panel. Find who the user id is for toe kick. In my case is was user D35

now go to the sym editor and search for the user then scroll to user 35 and click on verify. change the height. save on exit. Works perfect but you have to do it for every catalog.