2KevR

Kevin's Forum for Users of 2020

Hosted by 2KevR|www.CatalogPros.com

A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Eclipse Doors   General

Started 2/28/18 by ATone29; 288 views.
ATone29

2/28/18

Way back when in version 9, I used to be able to change a wall cabinet door by going under the attributes and under variables, under quantity, I could change the Door style number to 110 and get the image of an Eclipse door.  I have not been able to find a number for this image in quite some time in v11.  Does anyone know how I would be able to get this doorstyle that is not from my cabinet manufacturer?

Thanks! 

2KevR

2/28/18

The ability to use Attributes to change the door style is a catalog function - not a program function.  So if it worked in V9, it should work in V11 too...assuming it's the same catalog.  Attached is a pic of what the #110 door looks like.  (It is possible for a catalog to have a different image for that number which would be exclusive to that catalog -custom shape- and can't be shared with another catalog.)

If you don't see the door style in Attributes, you can also try Global Attributes (right click on the floor plan and select Global Attributes) OR in Styles & Pricing highlight the door selection and click Edit and see if you can change it there.   

Attachments
In reply toRe: msg 2
ATone29

2/28/18

ok thanks.  I'll give those a try.