2KevR

Kevin's Forum for Users of 2020

Hosted by 2KevR|www.CatalogPros.com

A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Amerock Hardware   Version 11

Started Apr-5 by srbstratton; 435 views.
srbstratton

Apr-5

Hi all!  Does anyone know how to access the new Amerock catalog that supposedly came out with the new update?  I have the update, but can't figure out how to use the new hardware.  I'm sure it's something super simple and I'm just overlooking it.

myostsr

Apr-6

Only available when using 2020 Generic Catalogs.  Not helpful to me, I rarely use them.

Erbster62

Apr-10

The hardware catalog comes embedded in the 11.9 download...however, I've been fiddling around with it this afternoon and although it allows you to select the Amerock hardware, it doesn't show up in any of the renderings...at least on my computer anyway.

srbstratton

Apr-10

Thanks for the reply!  That's odd though, because I did the 11.9 download and can't find it anywhere.  Is it in the listing of Cloud catalogs?  I feel like it's probably obvious, I'm just missing it somehow...

Erbster62

Apr-10

You'll find it in the "Styles and Pricing" menu where you go to set your door styles and finish. It's built right into the Hardware Selection line.

srbstratton

Apr-10

Oh, gotcha.  Thanks so much for your help!  I was able to add the hardware and it is showing up in my renderings.  I use only custom cabinets, so I'm not sure if that has any bearing on it or not.  Thanks again for the responses.