2KevR

Kevin's Forum for Users of 2020 Design

Hosted by 2KevR|www.CatalogPros.com

A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Service packs for version 9   Version 9

Started Sep-22 by ellenmc2; 182 views.
ellenmc2

Sep-22

Hi,

I was a member of this forum previously, but I must not still have that email address?

Anyway, I need to start up my freelancing 2020 Design work again and I'm still on version 9. I still have my install disk, but I don't have access to the service packs. Does anyone have a link for the service pack(s) I need? 

I would greatly appreciate it.

Best,

Ellen

• Edited September 22, 2019 1:26 pm  by  ellenmc2
langensiepen

Sep-26

The last version of V9 was V9.1.1.466 - check your version in Help/About.

Unfortunately, 2020 have removed this version and all V9 service packs from their website. I can upload my complete V9.1.1.466 if you want but I can't guarantee that it will be what you want. Theoretically, installing this over the top of your version should be OK but I'd image your hard disk before doing this and/or create a restore point before installing so you can revert if the new version breaks something.

ellenmc2

Sep-26

Thank you so much. I’ll check my version, but it’s probably not the latest, I remember having to download service packs. I’m also going to go through an old external hard drive this weekend to see if I have anything there. I’ll let you know if I will need yours. Thanks again.

Do you think I’ll have a lot of problems without the updates?

langensiepen

Sep-27

Depends which version you have. Every time 2020 patched something, it seemed to break something else. V9.1.1.466 was pretty darn stable though.