When I print any plans, the placement zone lines show. Is there anyway to hide these without deleting them?
You can make your placement zone lines transparent so they don't show on the floor plan. Here's how;
1) Right click on the background of your floor plan and click Display Settings
2) Make note of the Scheme name in the bottom left corner (if there is one)
3) Click on the + sign next to General, + sign next to Construction Elements, and click on the words Placement Zones to highlight it.
4) In the Color Box, under Outline, pull the down arrow and above all the colored boxes is the work Transparent. Click on that.
5) Click Apply and OK.
6) To save this so that you don't have to go through all those steps again, click on the Save As button. Look for the name you noted in step 2 and click on it. Now your placement zones will always be transparent.