A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.
can you tell me how I will be able to raise prices in general on CatEdit 2020?
My example is an increase of 5%.
This will prevent me from modifying furniture by furniture.
"excuse me, it's by google translation"
To increase prices using a formula, start by going to the Spread Sheet Tab in CatTools.
1) Click on Catalog, then click Load Catalog.
2) Select your catalog, and use the Add (or Load Set) button to add the price levels that you need to change.
3) Click on Tools, and click on Price Update
4) Click on the Formula tab and under the Percentage box simply type in the 5.
5) You can also use the Value tab if you want the new prices rounded to the nearest dollar.
Hello, Thank you for your answer, I will try to do it, not to be silly,
but it will help me to have screenshoot as you did so well on my Gola problem.
Here is a screen shot to help you with the Price Update tool.
All the steps worked well , but when I reach the end of the procedure the same error message appears after several attempts. Please see the photos of the bug!
Thinks for your Help
Sorry you're having trouble Kamel42. It would be best for you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly or click HERE for a location near you and send them those screen shots. Sorry I couldn't be more help.