7911 messages in 1593 discussions
Latest Nov-17 by Kamel42
Latest Nov-5 by ArArchitect
1106 messages in 233 discussions
Latest Nov-20 by 2KevR
2161 messages in 513 discussions
Latest Nov-12 by Kamel42
490 messages in 129 discussions
Latest Nov-3 by langensiepen
Latest Nov-1 by Cabinetree
Latest Oct-27 by langensiepen
570 messages in 118 discussions
Latest Jul-22 by GrdHi
Latest Oct-29 by langensiepen
I am in the process of learning 2020 Design V9, specifically Cabinet design. I am trying to change the style of the door fronts and add hardware. Is there a way to change the settings so they automatically go? Or do I have to change each cabinet??
Thank you for any help with this.
There is a really easy way to change the style of door fronts and add/modify hardware, Once you have your cabinets in the design : -
1. Simply go to Items tab (in 2020 - V10.5) and select Styles and Pricing.
2. A New pop up window will open - on left select your cabinet catalog (in my case it's SAMPLE_E_1 and on right side select :Catalog Syle" tab.
3. Now under "Catalog Style" see 2 columns Style and Value. Double click on value tab (which is empty) and a new pop up window should open.
4. Repeat same for all doors and drawers. I selected Geneva which gives me Shaker Style cabinets finish.
5. Then select Door and Drawer Pulls / Handles - repeat same steps double click in value column and new window should open select catalog and your handle style.
6. And at last step which Species Premium - Double click empty cell and new window will pop up here you would select your wood species and color. and there you go with a completely finished cabinets.
Hope this was helpful! Have a great day!
Thank you so much for your time replying, I am going to see if I am able to do that. I have Version 9....
Hi, I am prettry sure in 2020 v9 they also have style and pricing, as i also used to have v9 before i upgraded.
here is link to a tutorial video i beleive they are using v9. hope this helps
have a great day!