5GEA

Hosted by Bentgrass1

5GEA. Evolution of the Golf Discussion Forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

GEA Update   Politics Etc

Started Jan-28 by Bentgrass1; 385 views.
Bentgrass1

Jan-28

Situational Update.  

Hal GEA is a ghost town and if anyone else cares, they have to speak up. I've tried, publicly, and several times privately.  I don't understand Hal's desire to preside over a wake and to tell people what they can and cannot discuss. It would be one thing if that were the longstanding policy but in fact, the longstanding policy is the complete opposite of Hal's policy. He is acting in an utterly selfish manner and I think, if people are being honest, most would like to see a change in policy.

One thing that really irks me is the contingent who were cheering the man on (Anser, golfer girl, some others) who are now completely MIA.  Why are absentees setting the policy? Why is anser in a position to decide anything based on his history?

"Original" GEA is a total silo and emblematic the same larger problem in all of society.  Torimori and Jaime are the local Hannity and Tucker tossing out the conspiracy theories, baiting their "crazy uncles" Hax and Charlie into idiotic replies.  Real exciting. And honestly some off the stuff those 2 spout...yeesh.

Meanwhile, others are merely hiding from reality and protecting their egos now that their hero crossed a line that makes even them uncomfortable.

And 5GEA, no bans, blocks, or crazy rules. Yes its essentially a blog (and that's fine with me) but all are welcome.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Bentgrass1

Jan-30

Users Online
0 Staff, 1 Member, 0 Guests.
bcjim
  • Edited January 30, 2021 8:14 pm  by  Bentgrass1
In reply toRe: msg 2
Bentgrass1

Jan-30

^^Hal GEA. 8pm on a cold winter Saturday during a pandemic. 1 guy on the site. Poor fellow.

• Edited January 30, 2021 8:15 pm  by  Bentgrass1
glacierdon

Jan-30

They got what they wanted. A site where they could all discuss golf and mundane topics that no one is interested in. Looks like they don't talk golf and they aren't interested in mundane topics. All due to one guy in Winnipeg that thought he knew better than anyone how to run a web forum. Of course he was supported by others that now don't even go to the site.

Bentgrass1

Feb-2

Jaime, have you whined on the mods forum (again) about your inability to have a truly secret forum where your lunatic members can say moronic sh1t with no prying eyes?

Might be worth another try.  I'll be waiting to screenshot it. thumbsup

In reply toRe: msg 5
Bentgrass1

Feb-5

Hi Flatstik!  Been a while buddy.

Did you get lost looking for the quanon forum?

Bentgrass1

Feb-6

Its ok if you don't want to say anything, I know Jaime keeps a tight leash on you guys.

• Edited February 6, 2021 6:39 pm  by  Bentgrass1
glacierdon

Feb-6

Maybe they think that if he catches them posting here he will ban them. Perhaps that is why he shows up here. Checking for loyalty among the deluded sycophants.

In reply toRe: msg 8

LOL!  You two really gave me a good laugh there - thanks!  

glacierdon

Feb-7

oh oh. your fate is sealed.