Discussion

CONGRATS BIG BROWN   Horse Racing

Started by staycool4; 11 views.
staycool4

5/17/08

Congrats BIG BROWN, win the Triple Crown1

IL FOB

5/17/08

Absolutely, what a great horse.  It makes you cry for joy!
Msg 3 of 77 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 2
janbot

5/17/08

That was like a stroll in the park for Big Brown!
Congratulations Big Brown!!!!
jan
pepsmom1

5/17/08

This was the race we all needed this week - thank God all are safe!

Brown, you are AWESOME!! I think you're going to do it - Triple Crown, here comes Big Brown!!

Sally in Indy

In reply toRe: msg 4
sylversky47

5/17/08

Kent D. didn't use use the whip!  No need.  How glorious.  All safe and Big Brown showed what a champion he is.  I watched the race on my DVR - he actually seemed to be loving every minute of it.  Guess those shoes work pretty darn good!
Msg 6 of 77 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 2
staycool4

5/17/08

HI Nancy!

YES!!! My prayers were answered that this race had no injuries!  May Big Brown rock on !   I believe a Triple Crown Winner is surely needed to lift our spirits, among the bad news and latest headlines!  

May the excitement of Big Brown's possible Triple Crown, bring new interest to the horse/racing issues that Barbaro's Legacy and Eight Belles invite!  If just 1% of those jumping on the Big Brown train, give any donations or time to help the horses, we all win!  I hope ALL tracks take advantage of this flurry of fans, to help boost donations related to any and all equine/racing charities+funds!

GO BIG BROWN!!!!!!!

IL FOB 

In reply toRe: msg 5
What a beautiful run.  He made it look like a cake walk. 
LauraJS (ljswisc)

5/17/08

That was a great race. I'm very happy for Big Brown he just continues to glow.
In reply toRe: msg 5
He kicked into gear with no prodding! Congrats to Big Brown and his connections, what a race!! Looks like there is the big potential of a triple crown here!  I remember Secretariat, "Big Red", one just knew he was going to do it, and I think Big Brown may be the second coming! :)
staycool4

5/17/08

HI,

Yes, indeed!  May Big Brown continue to be the hero needed!  I'm happy he's going to Three Chimneys!  It sounds like, once he races the 2008 season, he is retiring!

May he be safe!

IL FOB