Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

LET'S INCLUDE LENTENOR ON THIS BIG DAY   Barbaro and Family

Started by Guest; 65 views.

1/31/09

WTG Nic, you did it, ran your first race and came home safe, I am so happy.

I think your baby brother would like everyone to see him as of yesterday.

The 3 sons soon to be 4, wow they are all so beautiful!!!!

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/videos/watch/A3D56B88-F832-4CAC-B995-B4D1F330D2BA

Msg 2 of 14 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 1
hatchery1

1/31/09

Lentenor, your big brother did a great job today!  And it's your turn next!

Tricia K.

Msg 3 of 14 to GuestGuest 
EileneWood

1/31/09

Isn't he handsome too!!  Jill Stephens is a very pretty lady. All the Jackson boys, are beatutiful.
wit3333

1/31/09

Yes, all of the Jackson boys are very handsome. It's in their genes!!! I just hope and pray Nic's hoof is ok. I'm glad he is safe

Kath 

1/31/09

Yes he is and boy does he know it already LOL.  The Stephens are wonderful!  I would fall in each one and would cry like a baby when they leave, God bless them.

Sharon

Msg 6 of 14 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 5
EileneWood

1/31/09

I don't know how they can do it.  I think, I don't think I know this would be the way with me for any animal.  I get so attached.  I have friends that foster mom baby kittens and then give back to the Humane Society to adopt out.  I couldn't give them up. Any animal.
EileneWood

1/31/09

Please let me know when Alex's replies (hoof).  I probably won't be on much in the next few days, I need to get some work accomplished, I am so bad.
wit3333

1/31/09

I will certainly do that for you. Now get some work done LOL

Kath

Msg 9 of 14 to GuestGuest 
Marilyn (mthaley001)

1/31/09

Sharon, I was nervous all day but he is safe and had a good reason to come in 10th.

I have always thought that Lentenor was going to be the one and he is so big and seems so mature in this video.

I hope Nicanor will come back strong.

Msg 10 of 14 to GuestGuest 
barbaro4

1/31/09

Lentenor, as your big brother Nicanor, had his first race and learned so much today, you are learning what you need to do.  Trust me, babe, you are so loved and we are keeping tabs on you....no matter what path you travel, you are loved.  Be safe and happy!