Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Barbaro Unveiling Ideas   Barbaro and Family

Started by mkmg365; 97 views.
mkmg365

2/26/09

I'm not sure how to do this or who to contact.  I know many of our family can't be there for the unveiling and I just had a thought. 

Could we maybe contact CHD (or the Derby Musuem)--would someone be interested in providing live streaming???

For those that live in States that won't let you gamble and won't let you register--this has to be on a site that isn't blocked somehow.

Maybe Jeanine Edwards would be interested in attending again and maybe ESPN would be willing to film the dedication with proceeds going to laminitis or a rescue.  And without all the voiceovers that we'll get the following weekend.

I would film this but I fear my camera and skills couldn't even begin to Amy's Celebration Videos (and you guys might feel ripped off somehow).

Margaret

LindaVA3

2/27/09

Last year when they had the ceremony for Eight Belles, it was up on the website (either CD or the museum) very shortly afterward.

Unfortunately Amy and Andy are unable to attend.

mkmg365

2/27/09

I had a feeling Amy couldn't attend.  But the reason I mentioned her is my skills while adequate for me--may make others feel ripped off somehow.

Margaret

LindaVA3

2/27/09

Oh I understand, they do such a fabulous job!  I am a lousy picture taker myself LOL.

Maybe if you contact CD or the museum they can tell you what their plans are.  I have no idea how to do live streaming or anything like that.

Thanks!

marygran

2/27/09

If you're lousy with a camera, then I must be pathetic! Do you remember me trying to take pictures of Coffee Cake last July? Now, that was terrible! LOL!

Mary in MD

LindaVA3

2/27/09

LOL we both struggled!  I think this time I'm letting the hubby handle the pictures.