MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

What hotels is everyone staying at?   Barbaro and Family

Started by allison1620; 14 views.
allison1620

3/4/09

I was just curious what hotels you're all staying in that April weekend. Basically I want to make sure I'm not staying at a reall dump is what I'm getting at. lol

I'm at the Days Inn Airport Louisville Fair and Expo Center. Does anyone know about it?

mkmg365

3/4/09

I think several of us are staying at the Red Roof Inn at that Expo place.

A lot of us stayed at Days Inn a couple of years ago in Delaware and had such a bad experience that I don't think many of us will ever go back to a Days Inn.

Margaret

marygran

3/4/09

I'm at the Best Western Airport East.  Looks really nice from the website for the price, plus I've always been happy whenever I've stayed at one of their properties.  It's a good value.

Mary in MD 

PattiIL

3/8/09

We are staying at the downtown Marriott.
SmartyFan

3/10/09

Hay, I'm staying at the Sheraton Riverside, downtown. Is it quick/easy to get to Churchill from there?
TIA
Smarty
luvbobby7

3/10/09

We are staying at the Marriott-Louisville Airport Expo.
In reply toRe: msg 6
magge514

3/10/09

IM STAYING AT THE RED ROOF INN.  GERALYN
CarolynBK

3/10/09

I'm at Candlewood.
janeheart

3/12/09

Oh great...someone else at Candlewood....have been searching as I think there are only a few of us......I get in on April 25th afternoon and leave May 4....do you want to email me at jane@janeheart.com

dp356

3/12/09

I have reservations at the Marriott downtown too.  I am still working on convincing my husband we have to go so hopefully it will work out.  Are you going to the dinner Friday night?

Debbie