Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

FOB Brainstorming Session Fri April 24th   Barbaro and Family

Started by jamielsg; 17 views.
jamielsg

3/14/09

Hello my friends.........it's me again:)  I've been thinking about an informal gathering of FOB's/rescues/anyone who wants to come, on Friday April 24th............early evening after supper?  Perhaps at the Red Roof Inn or anywhere we can gather.  I just want to talk to everyone......get ideas from everyone.......talk about being an FOB.....set some goals..........share knowledge..............discuss our areas of strength........areas where we need some improvement,etc.  I want us to take full advantage of this large gathering of FOB's  and just brainstorm.............if you are interested, please let me know.  Thanks! Jamie
CB813

3/14/09

Great idea. I was thinking that we should brain storm to see what we can do to improve our force.

cb

beverly25410

3/14/09

That is a good idea.  Wish I could be there.  Can someone take notes and let those of us who are interested know what is discussed or decided?
jamielsg

3/14/09

Beverly, absolutely! I was planning on taking a note book with my thoughts/questions,etc....thank you for your interest! Jamie
In reply toRe: msg 2
jamielsg

3/14/09

That's my line of thinking CB........what can we do to improve/strengthen our "army".  I look forward to hearing your thoughts....Jamie
marygran

3/14/09

Jamie

Wonderful idea although I'm not sure whether I can make it in time. I will be driving in from Maryland Friday so I might get there late. Either way, I was thinking that any FOBs who are interested could pm you their ideas in advance of the meeting so we have a jump start on our discussion. Of course, these ideas would include FOBs who are not going to be there as well as those who are, since we want to include everyone on the discussion.

Mary in MD

jamielsg

3/14/09

I agree Mary............any points of interest that you'd like to discuss, please feel free to contact me and I'll keep a list...........input from everyone is important! Can't wait to meet you Mary! Jamie

In reply toRe: msg 7
jamielsg

3/15/09

Hello my friends.........it's me again:)  I've been thinking about an informal gathering of FOB's/rescues/anyone who wants to come, on Friday April 24th............early evening after supper?  Perhaps at the Red Roof Inn or anywhere we can gather.  I just want to talk to everyone......get ideas from everyone.......talk about being an FOB.....set some goals..........share knowledge..............discuss our areas of strength........areas where we need some improvement,etc.  I want us to take full advantage of this large gathering of FOB's  and just brainstorm.............if you are interested, please let me know.  Thanks! Jamie
In reply toRe: msg 8
jamielsg

3/15/09

In reply toRe: msg 9
jamielsg

3/22/09