POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Payment for Barbaro/ 8 Belles Roses   Barbaro and Family

Started by JuliaB20; 105 views.
JuliaB20

3/22/09

Ok folks here it is !

Here is the link to Our Mims who will be procesing the payment/donations for both the Barbaro and Eight Belles Rose Arrangments ! 

Most of you have already e-mailed me your requests . Cheryl at Our Mims will also be sending me a list of names for the rose stems !

There will be a deadline of April 16th so that we can make sure any snail mail payments are received in time and so that we can get a final count of roses to the floral company !

http://shop.ourmims.org/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=320

If you have any questions, please contact me !

Thanks so much !

Julia B

whitney23187

3/22/09

paypal---which email address do we use--thought there was a link on the our mims page but not sure.......
VictoriaZX

3/22/09

I just went to the link given in Post #1, and you can pay for the roses right there (it will take you through checkout)
JuliaB20

3/22/09

That should be the direct link to the Our Mims site - let me know how it works !

http://shop.ourmims.org/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=320

whitney23187

3/22/09

thanks! i saw that -i just didn't want to go thru opening an acct --just wanted to use an email to send my pymt via paypal.....the bank has replaced my debit cards a couple of times(along with many others) because of accts being hacked so was trying to limit it....will just mail a check instead....
janen06

3/22/09

Can I just mail a check? Where?
MaryDS1

3/22/09

Hello Julia

Just wanted to verify that Sherman and I are covered on this?

Mary

In reply toRe: msg 7
GildersMom

3/23/09

Hi, all!

My name is Cheryl Bellucci, and I am the Director of Fund Raising and Promotion for the Our Mims Retirement Haven.

I want to thank Julia for contacting me and allowing Our Mims to be a part of this wonderful event!

The link Julia has been posting now has information for sending a check via snail mail. If you wish to make a PayPal payment directly to us for the roses, please use sales@ourmims.org. If you are paying direct and not through our shop, you must include the name you want attached to your rose.

I'm in charge of keeping that info organized for Julia, so if y'all can help me do my job for her... :) Well, it would be most appreciated.

Take care,
Cheryl

3/23/09

Going to do pay pal..

Got everything in except was stumped when it said ship to????

How do I make sure this goes to you..

Thanks for doing this...

Sharon & George

"One Horse At A Time"

whitney23187

3/23/09

thank you for this info--going to paypal right now!