MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

FOB travel blessings   Barbaro and Family

Started by JuliaB20; 220 views.
JuliaB20

4/23/09

To all FOB who will be traveling for the Barbaro statue unveling,

I wish you safe travels  and great experiences along the way !  

It will be wonderful to be together for this ceremony and such an honor for our boy !

See you there !  

For those who will be there in heart and spirit, we will be thinking of you too ! 

Collectivley, our attentions will be with Barbaro and his famblee!

Bless you all !  

Julia B 

PS : In Ky it's Ya'll

SlewReigns

4/23/09

As in Ya'll come back.  See you there Julia.
Yankee167

4/23/09

Happy Trails to All of You

4/23/09

Happy and safe travels!
MJ42903

4/23/09

How are you doing with all of these flower arrangements?  You must be up to your elbows in roses.  Thank you so much for all of your work.
JuliaB20

4/23/09

Well, I pick up the roses tomorrow morning in Louisville ...  Then I will be up to my armpits in roses!    
JuliaB20

4/23/09

Yes that's it !  and when you drive through Florence KY-the water tower reads in big bold letters " Florence Ya'll"  

See ya in KY !   Are you bringing  your green and blue eyeshadow ? HA

SlewReigns

4/23/09

LOL.  I think someone will have the Lime Green Eye Shadow.  I may sample some for a laugh.  ;)
sylversky47

4/23/09

MIGHT sample some?  Jerry, you HAVE to do this!  All the work that went in to finding just the right shade, and I know darn well there will be lots of that eye shadow at the dinner with the "pro's" eager to try it on your lovely eyelids.  I am sure the occasion could generate a lot of money to raise funds for the horses in need.  No question about this - you must must must at least TRY it.  Please.  Chrys
JuliaB20

4/23/09

LOL- sounds like your going to be sporting some lime green eyeshadow ...and then some !