Why Pow wow? -  Online Pow Wow Nightly  (28 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 
I will be hosting a nightly online pow wow so everyone can get to know each other. Times are 8:30-Eastern; 7:30-Mountain; 6:30-Central; and 5:30-Pacific Tiime. So, please stop by http://www.delphi.com/onlinepowwow and click on chat to enter chat forum and then click on Black Indians. Looking forward to meeting you. Chief Eaglefeather will be stopping by later in the week. I will keep you posted as to when Chief will join our chat session.

Clara

Reply   Options 

To: CJS (Clara26)  (2 of 3) 
 186.2 in reply to 186.1 
Dis is da bomb--I'll try to get by! Thanks for taking the initiative on this! Great idea!

Omoya

To: Omoya (omoya1)  (3 of 3) 
 186.3 in reply to 186.2 
Thank you Omoya, Im just trying to help and bring the members together. I know that Chief is busy and it's hard for me to make the chat sessions that he set up because I work days on the weekend. I thought that if we had nightly chat sessions this would be great and Chief has given his approval. This is something that I felt is needed after reading some of my emails. Here we can discuss and learn from each other. I will be looking for you.

Peace
Clara

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.