Whats it all about? -  hello (3 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 
Hello everyone. My name is Sobek I am new to this forum. I really dont know of the poltics that goes on between the different races of native americans(fll breeds,whites,asians, and blacks) but I am here to find out. I have native blood on both sides. I am Black Cuban,P.rican, and trinidian plus bllod ties to the carib indians. There is still small communities of carib indians in the island of trinidadd. So I look forward to talking to you guys and getting to know y'all. I all most consider myself and expert on what goes on in the latin and black communities. So I am coming here to learn about whats gonna on with my other family the native americans. So please write to me I am dying for some interaction with native americans, I dont know any its kind of frustrating so come on my news friends write to me I am here to learn and participate.

Reply   Options 

To: sobek1 unread  (2 of 7) 
 289.2 in reply to 289.1 
Come on in an' set a spell, folks here are right nice. I'm pretty new to this forum as well and I feel right at home. Welcome!

Miriam

To: HawkSings unread  (3 of 7) 
 289.3 in reply to 289.2 
Thank you I like forward to getting to know all of you.

To: sobek1 unread  (4 of 7) 
 289.4 in reply to 289.1 
Osiyo and Tsi-lu-gi ( hello and welcome)
Make this your home. I haven't been here around here for long,but we are all family here. We welcome you,brother.
Enjoy!!!
She Walks with Fire

To: wlkswfire unread  (5 of 7) 
 289.5 in reply to 289.4 
There is no doubt in my mind that I will enjoy this forum. I think it is such a great thing what Chief eagle feather is doing. Make this accessible for everyone, this is such an important topic. That could affect both colors black & red.

To: sobek1 unread  (6 of 7) 
 289.6 in reply to 289.5 
Yes this is a great place. Everyone here tries to help one another and we have very intense talks too(which I love) All you have to do is ask a question and someone here will try to help you. Do you know what tribe your family is from?
Do you know what tribe your family is from? There are alot of different tribes here and I have learned alot from being here.
Well,enjoy our family.
WAlk in light and beauty,
She Walks with Fire

To: wlkswfire unread  (7 of 7) 
 289.7 in reply to 289.6 
I know my family on my mothers side is related to the carib native americans. The caribs inhaibited and still do the southern carribean islands and northern south america. I dont really know that much important native cultre more importantly I have no contact with any native americans. So thats why I searched out this forum.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.