Books to Read -  The Dawes Commission (16 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Black Willow (BlackWillow9)  (2 of 3) 
 339.2 in reply to 339.1 
I have a question. What is the best college to go to in the United States or abroad to study Native American Culture?

respond back.

Sincerely,
Ewayea

Reply   Options 

To: Ewayea  (3 of 3) 
 339.3 in reply to 339.2 
Greetings,

I have not posted in an extremely long time nor have I been able to keep up with the postings. I have two weeks left in my semester and then I will be entering my final semester as an undergraduate. I am planning to pursue Native American/ Tribal Policy next fall in Law School so I have been researching this topic for quite some time.

I am aware of an excellent program at UCLA, not to mention great ones at U of New Mexico, Colorado, and Arizona. There are programs at Wisconsin, Iowa, and Michigan as well. Actually, the best way to see if there is a Native American program is to check the Universities listed in states where there are Native bands. Example: Oklahoma

Granted, some schools might not offer a Native American Studies program but they might have a great Native American network. I suggest that you look into that as well. If you have any questions, please email me.

SL

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-3
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.