Whats it all about? -  o'siyo, glad i found you! (4 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 
i am new here, wish to say o'siyo, i am in lousiana, and am glad to see this site here , is there any thing happening in lousianna????

Reply   Options 

To: kishinahima  (2 of 3) 
 356.2 in reply to 356.1 
O'siyo! Hey, there's a sister looking for info about black indians in Louisiana, look back in the current posts. My grandmother was originally from Lafayette Parish and had family in Alabama.

Look for someone who goes by the screen name LoneWolf17, I think his name is Raymond and I think he is in Louisiana. If I can, I'll find the name of the site and post it.

Dohiya,

HawkSings

To: HawkSings  (3 of 3) 
 356.3 in reply to 356.2 
o'siyo hawksings, i will keep an eye out for lonewolf 17, it seems i have seen that name somewhere on my vast journeys on the net. there is an indian camp in dubberly la. it is where i make my sweats, and many ceremonies, it is the many nations tribe,, can be found at manynationstribe.com. just a little info about the clan, and thanks for the reply,am looking for black/indian tribes around here and have found none near the shreveport area, if you know of any ,pass it on,,,, may the earth bless your abode today forever,,,RAI
dohiya

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.