Black Native Americans -  Fear of Meeting my past... (9 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Numunugirl  (11 of 12) 
 528.11 in reply to 528.10 
Hi Numunugirl!

Sorry about the delay in posting a response to your post. I do not get here too often.

As for the possibility of my ancestors being of Comanche or Kiowa heritage? This is where I start to pull my hair :o) ...most of our relatives who could answer this have passed on, more so in the past year then at any other time I can remember.

All information has been lost...plus not much was known about my grandfather's side of the family. I fear all has been lost, what little I have you are welcome to explore at http://www.geocities.com/cafn99/. I would like to hear more on your family history, it seems quite interesting.

Black Chahta aka: Ramona

Edited 6/26/2002 12:40:58 AM ET by BLACKCHAHTA

Reply   Options 

To: blackchahta unread  (12 of 12) 
 528.12 in reply to 528.11 
Hiya Ramona,

No worries sis ALL information that we may seek out or desire to know is never lost. It may appear that way, but dont get frustrated or give up. Information comes in strange and unlikely ways at times. If you ever have any questions about Comanche, Kiowa or Apache please feel free to ask especially about Comanches. I have a website of Comanche Info I will post. If you want to reach me personally at any time i will include my email below also. Many Blessings in your search!!!!

Love*Peace*Happiness
Angela
Numu19@aol.com

http://members.tripod.com/numugirl/
here is my website PARKER'S COMANCHE LINKS & MORE!!

Hope it helps and hope you enjoy

Edited 7/11/2002 8:43:49 PM ET by NUMUNUGIRL

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-12
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.