Black Native Americans -  Black/Native American Photo Album (62 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
Hello everyone, I have been playing around with an Idea for a website and would like to know if anyone would be interested? I thought that a Black/Native American Photo Album would be a wonderful idea. This page will include pictures of individuals and family members, friends anyone that is of mixed heritage( in a photo album format) with short captions or brief stories accompanying each photo, also info about tribal ancestries if known. This would be great for people to see that we are all the same yet different. It doenst matter what we look like,what we do, or where we are from, because we all share a common heritage, history, culture that belongs to everyone. Black/Native american history, culture, lifeways belong to everyone as part of their history as well. I think this will give people a chance to see that we can identify with our heritage, culture and who we are and that we have the God-given right to be proud of it. Please let me know what you all think. Anyone can use this idea, I just think that it would be a good one. If enough people are interested to share part of themesleves I would be glad to start this project, or If anyone else thinks that they would do a good job at getting this started I would be very glad to contribute for me and my family.

Love*Peace*Happiness
Angela aka Numunu

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.