Black Native Americans -  Drum Group (87 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
My name is Gabe Williams and I am one of the lead singers for the drum Star Nation. I have 3 brothers, besides my dad that help me out with the leading. My dad is Black and of Mohican and Oneida native of Wisconskin. We are looking for pow-wows that would welcome a Black Indian Northern style drum. My mother is of Menominee and Bad River Chippewa native. So if you know of any pow-wows that are coming up in the year 2003 in the Midwest. We have been an invited drum to many pow-wows throughout the Midwest. My father is also the drumkeeper. So if you are looking for an invited drum Star Nation is the drum for you. If you know of any online drum databases let us know. I do have 3 others brothers and we are looking for Black Indians or any Native Women that are available because we are. My email is starnation02@yahoo.com.

THANK YOU
Gabe Williams

Reply   Options 

To: gordon02  (2 of 4) 
 646.2 in reply to 646.1 
Osiyo, Gabe...

Good luck with your pursuit(s)...

Peace...

To: gordon02  (3 of 4) 
 646.3 in reply to 646.1 
Looking for Pow-Wow to attand in 2003 in the south we like to sing are old songs . And are drum keeper is a Black/Indian

To: gordon02  (4 of 4) 
 646.4 in reply to 646.3 
Osiyo, brave...

Thing is: Some of us are more newbie than you are...

So: Tell me the story of the 'old songs'?

Thanks in advance...

Peace...

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.