General Topics -  Thank you for an excellent CD (49 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Chief Eaglefether (APACHEPASS)  (1 of 4) 

Jerry,

We've know each other for over half a dozen years, and I was so happy to get your CD.  It is very well done! I hope that you make many more of the same caliber!  It's nice when someone one knows has wonderful talent and shares it!

Urako, haitsi!  (Thanks friend!)

JadeEyes

Reply   Options 

To: JadeEyes  (2 of 4) 
 656.2 in reply to 656.1 

LOL you are right, I have been online over 12 years now, we have known each other a very long time. Thank you so much for your compliments on the CD. I'll tell you that so many people have complimented me on the CD. Some have said it was a shock because they wasn't looking for something so nice. And that it wasn't what they expected. Everyone said its beautiful, and only two people said they wish it was longer, and your one of them lol. But the CD Is almost an hour long, ....

There are two more CD's in the works, 1 called Here to bless the People, 2nd is called Powwow Days. By the end of the year I hope to do another Flute, Chant Praise Creator CD Like "It is a good day," Oh by the way, it has been aired on 3 Radio Stations so far, and the reviews are doing very well. Also 3 people have suggested NAMA Awards. Hahah that would be awesome wouldn't it?

Well, again thank you, . ..

Those who would like to purchase "It is a good day" Can do so by going to this link:
http://www.blackindians.homestead.com/ChiefsCD.html

Enjoy

Chief Jerry Eaglefeather
BlackIndians.com

PS Look for my book soon to be released at http://blackindians.com

Edited 3/30/2003 12:46:12 PM ET by Chief Eaglefether (APACHEPASS)

To: Chief Eaglefether (APACHEPASS)  (3 of 4) 
 656.3 in reply to 656.2 

It's almost an hour? Really? It sure goes fast... or am I being greedy asking for more? LOL!!!

Well, you KNOW how concise I can be  (nice way of saying BLUNT) so.... I meant what I said in the previous posting :)

To: JadeEyes  (4 of 4) 
 656.4 in reply to 656.3 
LOL, nah not greedy, its a compliment, and I thank you.

I will let you know once the new releases are available.

I had one woman heard about it and ordered 50 copies.

Amazing the Creator is!

Blessings

Chief

BIINAA

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.