General Topics -  Edge of America  (306 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 21) 

Reply   Options 

To: stormshaddow unread  (2 of 21) 
 707.2 in reply to 707.1 

How did Chris Eyre  an Arapaho of the Algonquin-Yapetite peoples out of Canada (their ancestral homelands) come to live in the southwest USA (Shemitic lands) in eastern Colorado and Wyoming ...?  And why are these Canadian Yapetite Arapaho now living in Oklahoma ...?  Are they trying to infiltrate the Cherokees and other Shemitic Native Americans to their demise? ... like their european cosmetically made over Negro cousins out of western europe (via their invasion of Africa) are now doing? ... passing themselves off as alleged mixed race descendants of non-existent "african slaves", calling themelves "African Americans"... so as to infiltrate the Cherokee nation and do harm from within -- the way the black, Negro short, wooly red-headed, long-toothed Dinka of Sudan have done with many indigenous African tribes like the Falashas (Ethiopian Jews) and the Ethiopians, the  Wadabees , etc... just like their footsoliders, the seed of the serpent, who are also cosmetically made over to resemble different peoples to infiltrate for the western europeans... producing only barren/sterile mulattoes which will cause any race to die from the face of the earth. 

Claiming indigenous Native American blood of Shemite-Kushyte ancestry:

... CBC  Democratic California Rep Diane Watson ... <>http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/w000794/<>

"TRIBAL MEMBERSHIP: Diane Ross-Neal poses with her cat, at her home, July 12, 2007 in Compton, Calif. Ross-Neal grew up hearing about her Cherokee heritage, so when the tribe promoted clubs for the thousands of Cherokees living in California, it seemed natural for her to share her own story. She soon realized that not everyone wanted to hear it. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) / NICK UT, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS ... <>http://www.ocregister.com/news/freedmen-cherokee-cherokees-1851080-tribe-tribal<>  

FYI ... There were no millions of slaves from Africa shipped into the USA ... only a few thousands immigrant Negro western european males from the islands (Barbados, Jamaica, Bahamas) hired as indentured servants and counted and protected under the law as FREE PEOPLE as stated in the USA Constitution.  Descendants of these indentured servants are NOT "descendants of Freedmen" and have no legal or moral or ancestral claims to the Shemitic Cherokees or their Kushyte (son of Racham/Cham/Ham) slaves whatsoever.

U.S. Constitution - Article I, Section 2

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years [indentured servants], and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. (The previous sentence in parentheses was modified by the 14th Amendment, section 2 [7/9/1868].)  <Slavery ended in 1865.>

• Edited 10/14/2007 8:42 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: stormshaddow unread  (3 of 21) 
 707.3 in reply to 707.1 

Good morning,   Stormshadow...

And,  welcome back,  bro...

Also holla back at a fella...

You already know where else you can find me...

To say the least:

We've got a lot of catchiing up to do...

Thanks in advance!

Later...

Peace...

To: ROSETTA321  (4 of 21) 
 707.4 in reply to 707.2 

"And the beat goes on..."

"La da da de da..."

Sigh...

Later...

To: ctj527  (5 of 21) 
 707.5 in reply to 707.4 

Photo of Native Americans
Chief of the Little Osages; bust-length, profile showing hair style.
Artwork by Charles B.J. de Saint-Memin, ca. 1807.
American Indian Select List number 137.
http://www.archives.gov/research/native-americans/pictures/select-list-137.html

Smiling Faces Sometimes

Smiling faces sometimes pretend to be your friend
Smiling faces show no traces of the evil that lurks within
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth uh
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof

The truth is in the eyes
Cause the eyes don't lie, amen
Remember a smile is just
A frown turned upside down
My friend let me tell you
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth, uh
Beware, beware of the handshake
That hides the snake
I'm telling you beware
Beware of the pat on the back
It just might hold you back
Jealousy (jealousy)
Misery (misery)
Envy

I tell you, you can't see behind smiling faces
Smiling faces sometimes they don't tell the truth

Your enemy won't do you no harm
Cause you'll know where he's coming from
Don't let the handshake and the smile fool ya
Take my advice I'm only try' to school ya

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_undisputed_truth/smiling_faces_sometimes.html

To: ROSETTA321  (6 of 21) 
 707.6 in reply to 707.5 

First of all?

I weigh the pros and cons of whatever somebody takes the time et al to send to me...

Second of all?

But in all due candor and honesty:

Anybody who denies their was an African Holocost is as heavily into denial as those who deny their was an indigenous one...

Or a Jewish one...

Shalom...

To: ROSETTA321  (7 of 21) 
 707.7 in reply to 707.5 

Perhaps this should be a wake up call for those who operate on the basis of illusions and come to wrohgheaded conclusions via that 'one size fits all'  notion of 'blackness'  they belabor under via the black majority in the states?

Simply put:

You're preaching to the wrong congregation...

Can I get an 'amen'  anybody!

(Smile)...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: ctj527  (8 of 21) 
 707.8 in reply to 707.6 

o  ctj527 quote:  But in all due candor and honesty:  Anybody who denies their was an African Holocost is as heavily into denial as those who deny their was an indigenous one...  Or a Jewish one...

I'm not sure what you mean by "African Holocost" ...

Records show that the european Negroes where shipped to the Caribbean Islands, allegedly the majority brought by the English (now called British) ... over a million of them.  I also learned that only indigenous or NATIVE peoples were enslaved under the europeans (Negroes and their footsoldiers (seed of the serpent/nachash (Hebrew) cosmetically made over and disguised as 'white people'), while black Negroes who have now falsely assumed the identity of "Africans" were employed as indentured servants ... Indentured servants who were brought to pre-colonial America mostly by the Dutch from the Caribbean Island (Barbados, Bahamas, Jamaica).  There are plenty of accounts stating that the indigneous or Native Americans were kidnapped and enslaved as well as slaughtered by the invading europeans.   Under the USA Constitution, indentured servants are counted as "free persons" ... while enslaved indigenous Native Americans are counted as "all other persons."  Those indigneous Native Americans not enslaved are referred to as "Indians" by the USA Constitution.  I have not yet found any material supporting the common europeans propaganda that indigneous native Africans were enslaved by the 100 of millions and shipped to the Americas as slaves.  To the contrary, only the invading Negro from europe has made these claims.  The real indigneous native Africans who do not look anything like the european Negro have never made such claims, but have been misclassified by the europeans as "caucasians" or "Asians" or of unknown origins from Asia.  Even the claim that the Arabs as alleged slave traders depleted the continent of Africa of the european Negroes cannot be corroberated.  It is written that the Turks (who are cousisn of the european Negroes, both being an indigneous northern people descended from Yapet, the 3rd born son of Nocha/Noah) allegedly purchased Negro slaves and utilized eunuchs (Negro and whites (seed of the serpent) to administer their Ottomon Islamic empire (as the Turks alleged converted to Islam when they invaded the Middle East).   Even the Schomberg Institute in NYC has now come out and said that to their estimate only about 6 million Negores aka "Africans" were enslaved throughout the entire alleged transAtlantic and Arab slave trade ... much downsized from the alleged 100 million Negroes shipped from African, where alleged 50 million died in the so-called "middle passage" to the Americas.  But again, there are no records to corroberate this false estimate either. The director of the Schomberg Institue claims a Negro ancestor who was an indentured servant, who was given indigenous Native American land in NYC as payment when released from his contract of labor to help the europeans fight the Native Americans.  The Negro descendants of these Negro indentured servants falsely claim that their ancestors were slaves, which would make them the same as indigneous Native Americans of Shemite (descended from 1st born son of Nocha/Noah) and Kushyte (descended from 2nd born son Nocha/Noah) of  ancestry and have claim to self-rule in the USA.  Since we know this is a LIE as the USA Constitution states that indentured servants are counted as "Free Person" ... we should realize that this is just more stealth warfare propaganda against the real indigneous Native Americans to stop us from regaining our ancestral homelands and freely governing our own people as called for under the 1960 UN General Assembly "Declaration on Granting Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples."

As for the european Jewish Holocost ... I only can relate to what I 've seen in documentaries which repeatedly show fakes Jews as being the ones in the camps of Hitler that were killed ... As the real Jews (descended from Israel) are not "white people" because our Lord never created any "white people" or hermaphrodite (cosmetic surgery to change males into females gone wrong).  All people created in the image of our Lord have color in our skins ... from light to dark.  It is the children of Qayin/Cain who killed his brother Habel/Abel who are black in color, ebony, smoky-colored as this is the color the face of Qayin turned when our Lord rejected his offer of left-over grain (Genesis 4.5-16).  "White" skin (no color in the skin) is considered a diseased condition called vitiligo, which is a genetic disease inherited from Qayin by all his seed (children of the north), which the Holy Scriptures described as "leper" or 'white as snow.' {Not all Qayin children are ebony-colored like the Negro, some a light-skinned like the Huns <falsely shown on American TV and the world press as the Shemitic Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Tibetian, Mongolians, Koreans, etc.>, Canadian Native Americans, Eskimos and the indigenous peoples of Siberia).

To: ctj2010  (9 of 21) 
 707.9 in reply to 707.7 

o    ctj2010 quote:  "... wrohgheaded conclusions via that 'one size fits all'  notion of 'blackness'  they belabor under via the black majority in the states?"

I don't know what you mean here.

Are you refering to those european Negroes whose been selling the propaganda that all people are allegedly descended from the Negro who invaded Africa via an unknow animal/beast in east Africa?  It is this false doctrine -- Theory of Evolution -- that the european is using to deny the existance of our Maker and Lord to justify his continued evil alliance with satan <called Lilith (Heb) and Medusa (Gk)> to unlawfully invade and steal and occupy the ancestral homelands of all people who are not descended from their father Qayin/Cain.  [BTW did you know that the so-called great apes (gorilla, orangutans, gibbons, etc) are the same demons the Holy Scriptures refer to?  These great apes are hybrids or mulattoes and are barren/sterile, as are all mulattoes.  According to the book of Enoch (Chanok) our Lord allowed demons to come into being so that the angels who broke His divine law not to leave the heavens and live on the earth could have children, in acting like man when taking a wife.]

But I suppose that if all these people in the USA would stop bleaching their skins, stop permanently removing the color from their skin and getting plastic surgery to hide their Negro features and the seed of the serpent would stop taking whatever it is they give them to make them look 'evenly white' in complexion, there would be a 'black majority in the states' ... rather than this false 'white majority' of over 200 million.

To: ROSETTA321  (10 of 21) 
 707.10 in reply to 707.9 

All people across the earth descended from one specific sub-saharan tribe of Africans.  Their DNA shows they, whether they are Eurpean, Asian, Indan, etc. are closer to this tribe than even other Africans are.

EDM Newsletter Donkey Rising

The Liberal Agenda

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.