Black Native Americans -  Two Black Men Say They Are Creek Indians (61 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: stormshaddow  (24 of 49) 
 716.24 in reply to 716.1 
  • "We believe they were denied because of miseducation and racism," says Simmons.

This may NOT necessary be an accurate assessment of this situation wherein "Two Black Men Say They Are Creek Indians And Want Citizenship Confirmed" ....

Our ancestral indigenous Native American cousins need to be extremely careful of who they allow to become members of their tribes -- no matter how much they insist upon being an alleged member and regardless of the color their skin.

Every alleged "Native American" CHIEF of a tribe of real indigenous Native Americans shown on local news in New Jersey have all appeard to be simply fakes -- that is Scandinaivan whites who have been cosmetically altered and faking it as a real indigneous Native American ... all the way up to being the CHIEF.  This is ridiculous ... just as ridiculous as all the heads of state of India appearing to be these same cosmetically altered Scandinavian whites faking it as Asian Indian... with no real physical resemblance to real Asian Indian people at all.  We have simply been programmed to NOT see the faces before us and look at skin color and hair type.  And this is the reason why -- so we won't notice that many of those falsely claiming to be members of our race or tribe are in fact fakes or imposters.  Even those claiming to out of state indigneous Native Americans on the local news appear to be nothing but fakes or these Scandinavian whites in cosmetic disguise.

Check out this story about the governor of NJ meeting with the Ramapough Lenape Indian Nation, ater one of their members had been needlessly killed by NJ Park Police while they were apparently having a picnic on their own lands.  NJ has now decided to create a NJ Committee on Native American Community Affairs, which was signed into law at Mahwah.  And the Chief Anthony Van Dunk who appeared on the report looked absolutely nothing like the real indigenous Ramapough Lenape Native Americans who were present... wherein one can only infer that he is just another cosmetically altered white faking it as a real indigneous Native American to cause trouble for the inside out.  Governor pledges to address Native American concerns By ANGELA DELLI SANTI, Associated Press Writer ... ohttp://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/newjersey/story/6590237p-6439553c.htmlo

As we should all know by now, whites (no matter how they darken their skins or have hair transplants to look like people of other races) can only produce barren/sterile mulattoes, as cosmetic looks and hair transplants cannot be inherited.  Having mulattoes will simply decimate any race of people.  And we should all know that no real "white female" can give birth to a mulatto by real men who are not her natural "white" mate.  This is a biological law for all hybrids or mulattoes. So anyone claiming to be an indigneous people by having a white mother is simply a fake, an imposter -- usually a white male made up to look like a nonwhite man or woman mulatto. 

And then there are the immigrant european, usually the black or Negro who are the allies of these whites in power ...  who have also been cosmetically altering their looks and passing themselves off as our indigenous Black Indian Native American people ... BUT once again, one only needs to take a good look at their own people first and then the new-comers claiming to be of indigenous Native American ancestry to see with your own eyes that they are fakes. It would do well for all indigenous Native Amerians to have a process of verifying these false claims which should include extensive medical examinations and periods of isolation where these fakes can be observed keeping up their cosmetic appearances... because their appearances must be kept up as their faces have a tendency to grow back to their normal original looks and their color fades if they are sprayed dark ... and if they bleach light, then their color will darken when exposed to the sun for any period of time.  Work up a physical profile of our own people then compare these fakes or imposters profile to your peoples -- you will easily see the fakes.

Reply   Options 

To: ROSETTA321  (25 of 49) 
 716.25 in reply to 716.24 

In all due candor and honesty?

I don't truly know or understand why you persist via posting on this board which at this point  few (if any of us)  post on anymore...

Second...

Even if you were or are intending to also post on that handful of currently active black indian/Freedmen Descendants frequented message boards elsewhere:

As regards the majority of us undocumented  black indians,  and/or the documented Freedmen Descendants who have shared ancestry with several of the North American indigenous peoples,    etc.,   yours was and is not a popularly shared viewpoint ,  i. e.,  as regards what we believe or know about our ancestors homelands,  whenwhere/how  they came and/or wound up here,   let alone what our standards are as regards who we feel and think is an authentic or fake 'indian',  etc....

Third and lastly...

Everybody has their choose and to practice their faith(s):

I'd just suggest you both respect our right to do likewise and to quit trying to impose yours on me or the rest of us...

FYI...

CTJ

To: ctj527  (26 of 49) 
 716.26 in reply to 716.25 
  • In all due candor and honesty? >> I don't truly know or understand why you persist via posting on this board which at this point  few (if any of us)  post on anymore...

Why are you so hostile against opinions that do not agree with your opinion of the western political status quo?  Could it be your ancestry?

• Even if you were or are intending to also post on that handful of currently active black indian/Freedmen Descendants frequented message boards elsewhere:

What does this mean?  What is a "handful of currenlty active black indian/Freedmen Descendants" ...?

• As regards the majority of us undocumented  black indians,  and/or the documented Freedmen Descendants who have shared ancestry with several of the North American indigenous peoples,    etc.,   yours was and is not a popularly shared viewpoint ,  i. e.,  as regards what we believe or know about our ancestors homelands,  whenwhere/how  they came and/or wound up here,   let alone what our standards are as regards who we feel and think is an authentic or fake 'indian',  etc....

What does "undocumented black indians, and/or the documented Freedmen Descendants" mean?  Who documented well over 4 million slaves after 1865 or the large numbers of our indigenous Shemite-#### Native American people who escaped slavery?  Besides your response above reminds me of what the Nazi Goebbels said about the TRUTH and why whites and western europeans don't want it to be told:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." ... ohttp://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/-if_you_tell_a_lie_big_enough_and_keep_repeating/345877.htmlo

• Everybody has their choose and to practice their faith(s): >> I'd just suggest you both respect our right to do likewise and to quit trying to impose yours on me or the rest of us...

When hav I ever disrespected anyone else's faith or lack of faith thereof?  Telling the TRUTH should not be considered an imposition for those who embrace the TRUTH as a way of life.  The TRUTH is only a burden and imposition and disrespectful to those who build their house on a foundation other than the TRUTH which is the word of our Maker.

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (27 of 49) 
 716.27 in reply to 716.21 
>>

The documentation is skewed at best.

<<

Damn straight!

But what we often ask ourselves; How do we rectify who is Indian against who is listed Indian by corrupt Indian commisions from a century ago.

To: ROSETTA321  (28 of 49) 
 716.28 in reply to 716.24 

Your statements about how certain races[sic] can't produce healthy offspring tells me something about you.....

YOU ARE A RACIST!

I have nothing more to say to you.

To: ROSETTA321  (29 of 49) 
 716.29 in reply to 716.26 

Candidly and honestly and in all due respect?

It isn't simply your set of fanciful beliefs which matters all that much to me...

It is the tendancy of too many exploited and oppressed people to desperately and frantically only turn to higher powersabove and beyond their conrol  to free or save them that does!

Instead I do feel and think that the Creators make us creatures of free will so we could free and save ourselves...

We continue to be at war with each other for any number of reasons  (including who claims their faith makes them superior and others inferior):

So once we quit warring on-- and/or being at war with each other--then come to be  at peace with ourselves and our fellow human beings --our relationships to the rest of the living creatures et al will help to return the natural balance to this ecosphere--  and all live will go on-- as it did long before the Creators breathed life into these fragile vessels we call our bodies too...

At least that's my take on it all...

Later...

CTJ

• Edited 8/11/2006 8:21 am by ctj527

From: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/11/06 5:43 PM 
To: stormshaddow  (30 of 49) 
 716.30 in reply to 716.27 

Great question. I don't know if there's a way to rectify the corrupt information as far as "legal" entitlements go. For historical and genealogical research, I'd start with Native American families and tribes/nations/communities for information. If their accounts can be "verified" in white America's records, that's fine, but if they cannot be verified, that doesn't mean that the accounts aren't true. It just means that for whatever reason, the people didn't get counted in a census or on a roll or on a piece of paper called a birth certificate or death certificate.

For example, I am somewhat familiar with Hawaiian history, and if someone during the 1700s or 1800s was born at home or died at home rather than in a hospital, there might not be a birth or death certificate. For many Hawaiians in the 1800s and before, when a member of the family died, the family prepared the body and buried it on the property where they lived in accordance with their cultural customs. In a case like that, there very well may not be a death certificate. The absence of a death certificate - or a birth certificate - doesn't mean that person didn't exist.

And, birth and death certificates don't always substantiate the person's "race" either. I have been researching a woman named Alice Ball who discovered an early remedy for the effects of leprosy. She was biracial - Black and White. Some records - census, ships' passenger lists - list her and her family as Black. On her death certificate, she is listed as white.

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent here and getting too long-winded.

Jeanne

To: ctj527  (31 of 49) 
 716.31 in reply to 716.29 
well said.

To: stormshaddow  (32 of 49) 
 716.32 in reply to 716.31 

Good afternoon and welcome back Storm Shadow:

Though I must admit to being a bit elated/pleased/suprised by most (if not all) of this ongoing exchange and this unexpected revival of this particular forum as well...

Ditto I'm going to ask you to allow me this opportunity to write/talk to one of you directly...

As in:

Mark Madrid...

Brother Mark,   I just make one request of you,   (and any others who choose to post back to you or visa versa),   and that is please do be consistent,  as in--don't let so much time et al pass before you do get back to the other person...

Thanks in advance!

Now please do return to what you're writing/talking about with each other here...

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

To: Coconut Queen (JEANNE2469) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (33 of 49) 
 716.33 in reply to 716.30 
>>

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent here and getting too long-winded.

<<

Not at all! I appreciate your comments.

The issue we keep coming back too has a lot to do with the example you described. If a individual/family/Tribe truly kept the old ways by not participating in a census conducted by a foreign government, they're descendents are made to suffer.

Navigate this discussion: 1-3 4-13 14-23 24-33 34-43 44-49
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.