Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 168823 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Jun-30

I not actually in the Consortium. I just help out sometimes.

You might try getting hold of kthreads. She is who I passed my eggs to.

katiek2

Jun-30

Hi Janet, hope you are doing well.  TinyFaerie suggested I get in touch with you.  I have many many many of every egg that has been issued.  Elephant Games was very generous when they reinstated my inventory.   I can't use them (this does not include the new eggs from the new Spring update), and I don't need cash or shards, so how can I help get these eggs to people who need or want them?  

Hoping to hear from you soon.

katiek/kathy

kthreads

Jun-30

Hi Kathy

I've been off-grid for about three weeks, so I have been extremely lax in the forum, game and messages. I promise to get on track.

Yes, I'd love to receive any eggs you want to send. I will send/respond to PMs.

I do not have an update on my Kindle games. Only my PC games: Janet / Isadora and my Android (chromebook) jdmrgn and Janni.  My Kindle games jd and jdmrgm2 don't have updates yet. 

Janet

Robert (amf368)

Jun-30

The update for kindle fire is here, it arrived sometime yesterday.  My tablet did not show the update till I clicked on the MC picture, Till then it only showed the open icon. You go into the appstore, click on the three bars in the upper left. click app updates, then instead of clicking the open nest to MC, click on the picture. If the game does not appear under updates, click on the picture in apps, not the open icon. I hope this give you you the update. If you have more than one MC game on the same tablet, they will all receive the update, just open each game to finish.

kthreads

Jul-2

Hi Robert

Thanks for the Kindle info. I was able to get my Kindle to update. It took a while but the update did finally show up. You're right... it did update the two games on the same device. That made things easier... 

Hope you are doing well. Have a great holiday weekend!

Janet

In reply toRe: msg 258
misstracy22

Jul-4

Hi everyone, 

I hope you are all enjoying the SE and CC. As usual it is challenging and colourful. We have waited I little longer for these events. It’s great to have them and thanks for all the hard work involved we can now have some fun.

Thanks Robert for letting everyone know that about Kindle users now have the update available. 

Finally I would like to ask if friends have any spare eggs after creating those lovely new pets. Please would you pass them on. To the consortium or friends who may need them. So they can be used to help others.

Huge thanks,

Tracy - consortium hibiscus

In reply toRe: msg 259
misstracy22

Jul-30

Hi everyone, 

I’m here to ask if anyone has spare eggs lying around. Those that you don’t need for the pets or cashing in. Please could you pass them onto our wonderful consortium team. Who will gently take care of them until a new player needs them for those cute spring pets. Well I think they are cute kissing_heart I bought them straight away relaxed

I hope everyone made the most of the CC and is now enjoying collecting from the SE to help with the next updates. It has been expensive and hard work. I totally see why some haven’t continued even if they have had success with the updates. Well done to those who have managed to struggle to the end. A marathon it has been.

Hug and thanks to all who have helped me with gifts bouquet

Tracy - consortium

Trying to pass the eggs on, sometimes I forget! Have L91 game on iphone, sooooo tinyflushed are the HOS items.

up for cataract surgery soon, so maybe better after that wink

Cyberfox277

Aug-3

Hello again, kthreads relaxed I've got a lot of carrots, almost 400? We do get a lot from visiting rooms, and I have no use for them anymore? I've sent you 2, but I wish more consortium members would put it on their WL? I can't send what's not there?