Buy/Sell/Trade/Barter -  Stamping Supplies for sale, can I? (29 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Hi all, haven't posted on this forum in a very long time, since I am no longer making (selling) greeting cards, so my question to all, is can I post my supplies for sale?  I do not want to do anything that goes against the guidelines?

I'll wait for an answer before posting.

Charlotte

Reply   Options 

From: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host5/24/09 12:29 PM 
To: CharleyRoss  (2 of 4) 
 28945.2 in reply to 28945.1 
Hi Charlotte and welcome back! We have very little traffic here any more, but you are by all means welcome to post your items for sale. You never know whose eye it might catch :-).

To: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 28945.3 in reply to 28945.2 

Thanks Elizabeth, I will get together what I want to sell and some pidtures for all to see and post again soon.

Sorry, not many are posting here.  It's a wonderful forum.

Charlotte

From: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host5/24/09 9:17 PM 
To: CharleyRoss  (4 of 4) 
 28945.4 in reply to 28945.3 
Thank you :-). I don't know if stamping forums in general are getting less traffic ( I don't get around to check much) or if it's just this one. I have considered closing it, but keep holding off, thinking something might change or I might get some bright new idea. Any suggestions would be welcome!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.