Shows & Conventions -  Glass Art & Bead Festival - New York, NY (13 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

My favorite Soft Flex show is on the horizon - our annual show in Manhattan. This show has always been fast paced and full of fun. The show is always full of friendly vendors and helpful members of The Bead Society of Greater New York.

We have changed venues this year - our previous shows were at the Radisson Martinique on Broadway, this year we are excited to host the show at the F.I.T. campus - http://www.fitnyc.edu

NEW LOCATION
Fashion Institute of Technology Campus
Campus Conference Center / John E. Reeves Great Hall
Entrance on West 28th Street between 7th & 8th Ave
New York, NY 10001

SHOW TIMES
Friday, 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday, 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm

SHOPPING
October 16 - 18, 2009
Juried Show of 45+ Exhibitor Spaces
Beads, gemstones, findings, collectible glass art & jewelry
A truly exciting EAST COAST shopping Extravaganza

EDUCATION
October 16 - 18, 2009
No paid classes available
Free Make-It-Take-Its. No experience is necessary. A designer can make a beaded project and take it home with them in 30 minutes. Beginners as well as advanced designers are welcome! The Make-It-Take-Its are a great way to learn a new technique with hands on assistance.

An Entrance Fee of $5.00 will be donated to The Bead Society of Greater New York.
This donation will help the BSGNY maintain and expand their educational & informational programs for their members and their surrounding community. Their assistance in this endeavor has left us forever grateful.

http://www.softflexcompany.com/FestivalNY_Main.html

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.