Welcome/Stamp Yourself In! -  Pepper Here (54 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Pepper (PepperM) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/20/10 6:09 PM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 
Found this forum on the Tea forum that Elizabeth was on...small worlds...I will be searching for the best purple stamping pads...any suggestions...I stamp my tags for my jewelry...and it might be fun to see what I can do along a stamp that is more creative for that, too.

Pepper Mentz    www.peppermentzeyecandy.com

Looking for that Perfect Valentine's Day Gift?  

Visit my store on Artfire!!!

http://peppermentz.artfire.com

http://www.photobucket.com/peppermentz  

http://forums.delphiforums.com/women50  A forum for women sharing life after 50...

I am on Facebook under my maiden and current name...find me as Janet Aiken Mentz.  See you there!!!

To follow my BLOG on Delphi:  http://blogs.delphiforums.com/peppermentz/messages 

Reply   Options 

From: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/21/10 8:34 AM 
To: Pepper (PepperM) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 28959.2 in reply to 28959.1 

Hi Pepper :-). As you can see, it's kinda dead around here, but please feel free to invite stamping friends in to liven it up again!

My favorite "workhorse" ink pads are the Versafine brand. They have a decent purple one.

To: Pepper (PepperM) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 28959.3 in reply to 28959.1 
Hello pepper...I too just returned to drstamping after some years.

From: Pepper (PepperM) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/1/10 3:52 PM 
To: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 28959.4 in reply to 28959.2 

The forums are quiet...maybe more and more are going to facebook...but, I am tired of facebook for now.  Maybe forever.  I like the forum style. 

Thank you for the info on purple stamp pads.  I have a Michaels and a Hobby Lobby near where I am in Texas.  Staying with oldest daughter after she and her middle sister had boys this weekend.

So, my life is busy right now. 

From: Pepper (PepperM) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/1/10 3:54 PM 
To: pinkroses720 unread  (5 of 7) 
 28959.5 in reply to 28959.3 

Hi, I am just trying to work on some stamping ideas for my price tags on my jewelry line.  The stores require you to place a tag on the pieces...I am not fond of doing that but it is needed to keep track of them.  So, I use a large nice "P" and a purple stamp pad...but, my stamp pad ran out so I am looking for some new kinds.  Elizabeth just told me about a brand I will try.

Thanks for the welcome.  Pepper

From: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/2/10 9:43 AM 
To: Pepper (PepperM) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 28959.6 in reply to 28959.4 

Michael's carries the Versamark brand. If you want a more metallic looking purple, take a look at Brilliance or Encore brands. Encore is slower to dry than either Versamark or Brilliance, and all three don't dry as well on glossy/slick cardstock as they do on matt stock.

Any of them look really nice stamped on a slicker cardstock and embossed. Have you ever tried embossing? You get embossing powder and a heat gun. Stamp your image, then sprinkle the embossing powder on it like you would glitter on glue. Shake off the excess and then zap it with the heat gun so the powder melts. You get a shiny raised effect. Looks really cool :-).

From: Pepper (PepperM) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/2/10 11:33 PM 
To: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 28959.7 in reply to 28959.6 
Keep saying I will do embossing...have done the old fashioned kind where I have made my own paper and then pressed a design into it before it dries...that is cool but time intensive.  Thanks for the ideas. 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.