Welcome/Stamp Yourself In! -  It's been awhile:) (71 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

How are y'll? I have sisters that do alot of scrapbooking, they meet like once a month around the table.

They live over 1000 miles away from me but I'll pass this site onto them.

Thanks!

Search & Win

• Edited 7/24/2010 7:36 pm ET by Evie (EVIE1955)

Reply   Options 

From: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/27/10 3:01 AM 
To: Evie (EVIE1955)  (2 of 4) 
 28967.2 in reply to 28967.1 

Howdy and thanks for dropping by! As you see, it's kind of slow to dead here, but there is a great wealth of posting history to enjoy and learn from, and of course I welcome newcomers any time :-). We can always liven the place up again.

Are you (still) doing any stamping? I've not done much for most of the past year, but I still have everything out and ready to go for when inspiration strikes. That usually happens in time for the holidays :-).

To: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 28967.3 in reply to 28967.2 

YW, and thanks for the welcome.

I don't do any stamping though I really should to pass down later.

I have a nice set I should open up and start with:)

Search & Win

From: Elizabeth Niederer (ELIZABETHN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/6/10 8:30 PM 
To: Evie (EVIE1955)  (4 of 4) 
 28967.4 in reply to 28967.3 
Well there ya go, open it up and start playing! Start by just stamping images on plain paper till you get a feel for how it works.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.