Elections & Voting -  Moore touts his 'Alabama values' (75 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-6 9:53 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

it didn't go well. Lock up your teen age daughters. I'm coming to Washington and bringing my Alabama values with me!

Huffpost: Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate from Alabama, fired off a tweet on Tuesday evening bragging about his “Alabama values.”

@MooreSenateI think they're afraid I'm going to take Alabama values to Washington and I can't wait. 7:30 PM - Dec 5, 2017

His critics had plenty to say about those values given that Moore has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women, including some who say their encounters took place when they were teenagers

Replying to @MooreSenateBesides the whole “you’re a pedophile” thing - there’s also Alabamas ranks…

#47 in Healthcare
#47 in Education
#45 in Economy
#42 in Crime/Corrections
#42 in Government
#50 in Infant Mortality
#49 in Obesity

Which of these are you wanting to bring? Plus you can’t keep a job.12:23 AM - Dec 6, 2017

Replying to @MooreSenate There's so much wrong with this tweet I don't even know where to start. 9:25 PM - Dec 5, 2017

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 32160.2 in reply to 32160.1 

Fortunately Moore lost but the disturbing part of it is that there are so many supporters who are OK with his proclivity for young girls.  I am not surprised that the GOP supported him.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-15 3:46 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 32160.3 in reply to 32160.2 

The GOP completely sacrificed any semblance of moral high ground by supporting Moore in this race. That includes Trump and the RNC

Forum Host, Liberal Heaven
Assistant Moderator,YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 32160.4 in reply to 32160.1 

Just wait until the Oklahoma State legislature finally passes a budget! Oklahoma already had the lowest teacher pay in the nation and the Republican legislature is trying to cut that even more. 

The rankings will be going down, way down, across the board with the New Year. 

Arf!

OVERALL RANK
OUT OF 50

HEALTH CARE

...[Message truncated]

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 32160.5 in reply to 32160.3 

So when they talk about the GOP being "the party of family values" we can get a good laugh.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.