The Media is the Message -  Spicer has regrets (148 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/1/18 2:16 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

TPM: Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday said he regrets doing things during his time as part of President Donald Trump’s administration that “brought embarrassment” to himself, his family, his friends and the White House.

“You made some mistakes,” MSNBC’s Craig Melvin said to Spicer, after playing a tape of Spicer’s “greatest hits,” including his inflation of attendance numbers at Trump’s inauguration, his dismissal of the roles that Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort played in Trump’s campaign and his claim that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons.“Yes,” Spicer responded. “Do you regret taking the job?” Melvin asked.

“No,” Spicer said. “I think in terms of net-net, I enjoyed having a front row seat to history, was an opportunity of a lifetime. Did I make mistakes? Thank you for taking me down memory lane. Absolutely. Do I hope I grow as a person, as a friend, as a stranger to do better? Absolutely.”

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.