Trump Administration -  Trump worried about Mueller testimony (42 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-6 10:11 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

a reality show without him as the star. The response? no, he can't testify and just to be sure, I'm going to provoke Iran to distract the media

Raw Story: CNN political analyst Errol Louis said on Monday that President Donald Trump is terrified by the spectacle of special counsel Robert Mueller testifying before Congress.

While discussing Trump’s sudden insistence that Mueller should not be allowed to testify, Louis said that Trump understands that hearing Mueller testify about his work live before Congress would have a far greater impact than the release of a 448-page report that has not been read by the vast majority of voters.

“What the president fears here is what I remember most vividly as a child, which is watching those Watergate hearings,” he said. “It galvanized the country. It moved the polls from a majority saying Watergate is about nothing to a majority saying Watergate is really, really serious.”

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.