Trump Administration -  It's D-Day, not 'Me Day' (97 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-7 9:47 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Reliable Sources:

"Um, sir, it's D-Day, not me day."

...That was Jake Tapper's lead on "The Lead" Thursday afternoon. "On the 75th anniversary of the day of days, D-Day, President Trump continues his personal war and petty attacks on Robert Mueller and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi," Tapper said. He noted that Trump gave a "strong address to mark the occasion of the memorial," but also trashed his political opponents "just yards away from the graves of American heroes." The graves were visible right over Trump's shoulder.

The anti-Mueller and anti-Pelosi soundbites came from Trump's interview with Fox's Laura Ingraham. Speaking on Tapper's show, Amanda Carpenter pointed out that "Trump didn't set up that shot. Laura Ingraham did it. There's a whole network behind it. There's lots of people who said, 'Yes, that looks good.' This isn't just one person's bad judgment. It's a lot of people's bad judgment."

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.