The Media is the Message -  Mooch warns DT will turn on everyone (92 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-11 9:07 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

It took a long time for him to figure that one out. Real Time with Bill Maher & Hardball are shows Trump claims he never watched

Huffpost:

President Donald Trump’s short-time communications director and one-time pal Anthony Scaramucci attacked him on Twitter Saturday with a chilling warning:  that the commander in chief will eventually “turn” on the “entire country.”

Trump had lashed Scaramucci on Twitter earlier for his former friend’s criticism of him. Scaramucci, who served as White House communications director for less than two weeks in 2017, has called Trump’s attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color earlier this summer “racist and unacceptable.”

Scaramucci also said on MSNBC’s Hardball Thursday night that Trump’s self-centered appearances in Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, were a “catastrophe.”

Trump mocked Scaramucci in a tweet for posing as an “all time expert on President Trump,” adding that “he knows very little about me.” He said Scaramucci would “do anything” to “come back in” to the White House. 

Reply   Options 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-12 9:02 AM 
To: All  (2 of 2) 
 38245.2 in reply to 38245.1 

the Mooch had company this weekend. Somehow I doubt Erin Burnett 'begged' to be on The Apprentice

The Hill: President Trump on Sunday lashed out at MSNBC host Donny Deutsch, who has recently launched his own politics-themed show on the cable network. 

Trump criticized Deutsch, while bragging that the MSNBC host would ask to be on "The Apprentice" back when the president hosted the reality game show. 

"So funny to watch Little Donny Deutsch on TV with his own failing show. When I did The Apprentice, Donny would call me (along with @ErinBurnett & others) and BEG to be on that VERY successful show. He had the TV 'bug' & I would let him come on though he (& Erin) had very little TV talent," Trump said in a series of tweets Sunday evening. 

"Then, during the 2016 Election, I would watch as Joe Scarborough & his very angry Psycho wife(?) would push Donny to the point of total humiliation. He would never fight back because he wanted to stay on TV, even on a very low rated show, all in the name of ambition!" he wrote.

Click Below for my Forums:

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.