Right Wing Crapola -  Gohmie:Don'lt let ur kids go to Harvard (80 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/5/19 8:47 AM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 

Law School or Stanford or even Yale.

Take that Mike Pompeo, Bret Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, and of course those horrible elitist libs Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Steven Breyer

Rep. Louie Gohmert, the Texas Republican, said this at the presser just now: “So all I’ve got to say is if you love America, mamas don’t let your babies grow up to go to Harvard or Stanford law school.”
5:12 PM · Dec 4, 2019·

Reply   Options 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/5/19 8:55 AM 
To: All  (2 of 6) 
 39108.2 in reply to 39108.1 

I'm sure Baylor Law School doesn't have a plaque in Gohmie's honor - oh, maybe they do. Sounds like Harvard, Yale & Stanford envy to me

Click Below for my Forums:

From: Marypickford DelphiPlus Member Icon12/8/19 8:21 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 6) 
 39108.3 in reply to 39108.1 

The big three are the main source of high ranking justices and lawyers in this country. Heck, even G.W bush wanted to go there, though I doubt he could have gotten in on his SAT score. Never mind. Just being a Bush from Texas got him in.

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/9/19 8:22 AM 
To: Marypickford DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 39108.4 in reply to 39108.3 

There was no doubt GW would get into Yale as his father & grandfather did. Gohmie wouldn't have a prayer of getting in

From: Marypickford DelphiPlus Member Icon12/9/19 9:18 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 39108.5 in reply to 39108.4 

Ah yes- a legacy admission. That way the more stupid and most powerful learn how to use and feel superior to those far more intelligent than themselves. That's what the Skull and Crossbones is all about. Learning to feel innately superior, and use that feeling to learn to take the reins of power- one lesson at a time.\

Wait! That's what he meant. He only wants the privileged to go to Harvard Yale and Princeton.. That way the power is kept in the families!

• Edited December 9, 2019 9:19 am  by  Marypickford

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/9/19 9:31 AM 
To: Marypickford DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 39108.6 in reply to 39108.5 

Yep

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.