Right Wing Crapola -  Florida got 100% of requested supplies (83 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-21 10:16 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

for coronavirus testing and treatment. My state, New Mexico, got 25% as did NY

Pro Publica:

On March 11, Florida requested a cache of emergency supplies from the federal government to protect its medical workers against the novel coronavirus.

Three days later, the state got everything it wanted.

Other states had only tiny slivers of their requests fulfilled, including some that had asked for them earlier than Florida. Oregon and Oklahoma received only about 10%; New Jersey got less than 6%.

This disparity has not been lost on the states that feel shortchanged in their requests from the Strategic National Stockpile, a trove of supplies managed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 39861.2 in reply to 39861.1 

A good time to live in a swing state.  I would imagine Michigan and Ohio would do pretty well, too.

I live in Illinois which will go blue no matter who the Democrats throw out there, so we're likely doomed.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.