The Media is the Message -  Rachel Maddow's revelation (77 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-20 9:50 AM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

My sister and I were texting a couple days ago we both concluded the close contact Rachel was exposed to was her partner, Susan.

Reliable Sources: Rachel Maddow's revelation

Rachel Maddow, MSNBC's highest-rated host, was sidelined earlier this month because her longtime partner Susan Mikula tested positive for the coronavirus. "Susan has been sick with Covid these past couple of weeks," Maddow said while broadcasting from her home Thursday night. "And at one point we really thought that there was a possibility that it might kill her. And that's why I've been away." Maddow said "the bottom line is that she's going to be fine. She's recovering. She's still sick, but she's going to be okay." 

Maddow emotionally urged her viewers to avoid getting sick. "Believe me," she said, "whatever you have calculated into your life as acceptable risk, as inevitable risk, as 'something you are willing to go through' in terms of this virus, because statistically, hey, probably it will be fine for you and your loved ones -- I'm just here to tell you to recalibrate that." Here is her seven-minute statement, including the moment when she walked away from the webcam because she heard something beeping in another room...

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 41626.2 in reply to 41626.1 

It is really very interesting forum

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-28 10:19 AM 
To: jillhhead unread  (3 of 3) 
 41626.3 in reply to 41626.2 

thank you & welcome, jillhead

Click Below for my Forums:

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.