Elections & Voting -  Lindsey pushes Lara Trump for NC Sen (63 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-15 8:50 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

gag me with a spoon. Trump must call Lindsey all day long

Huffpost:

Fox News viewers couldn’t quite believe what they heard Sunday when Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) promoted Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump as a candidate for North Carolina senator.

Graham, who referred to Lara Trump as “Laura,” deemed her the “biggest winner” of “this whole impeachment trial,” suggesting the future was now bright for all things Trump.

North Carolina GOP Sen. Richard Burr joined six other GOP senators voting to convict Trump at his impeachment trial Saturday, saying the former president “violated his oath of office” by brazenly peddling unfounded election conspiracy theories and “directed his supporters” to “disrupt lawful proceedings” at the Capitol.

Burr “just made Lara Trump almost the certain nominee for the Senate seat in North Carolina to replace him ... And I certainly would be behind her because I think she represents the future of the Republican Party,” Graham gushed. Burr doesn’t plan to run again when his term is up in 2022.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 42379.2 in reply to 42379.1 

His soul is not his own.....Arf!

A doomed minion of Trump....Arf!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.