MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

"BUMP" IF YOU LOVE BARBARO    Barbaro and Family

Started 6/2/07 by barbarosoars; 183522 views.
PattyTx1

Mar-6

Bump for our beloved Barbaro.  Every time I think of the friends I have made because of him, it makes me thank him even more.

PattyTx1

Mar-20

And another bump for Barbaro.  I guess this thread is going to die.  Too bad........

cigarello

Mar-20

I hope this thread does not die

PattyTx1

Mar-21

Me too, Marilyn. But it seems no one is bumping on it anymore.

A bump in memory of Barbaro.

wit3333

Mar-23

Bumping for our boy Barbaro!

i do not want the thread to die either. We use to have lots of fun on the Bump thread, and always honoring Barbaro. 

Thank you for giving it a Bump now and then.

Bumping for Barbaro... forever in our hearts

Kath

tkalti

Mar-23

This is so sad.  I haven't been here for months.  Miss the days when this thread was so alive and filled with love for our boy.  Forever in our hearts.

tkalti

Mar-23

If it does, it's because the new direction made us die-hard "Bumpers" feel unwelcome.  That is such a shame :(

PattyTx1

Mar-24

I seem to remember that someone said we needed to move on and stop mourning Barbaro.  But I am not mourning him by bumping this thread.  I am honoring his memory and all the good things that have come from the FOB family.

Some fellow FOB and I adopted an OTTB from Remember Me Rescue all because of Barbaro.  It is the most wonderful experience of my life, and it introduced me to even more enthusiastic horse people.  I will always honor Barbaro for changing my life.

So bump away!!!

cigarello

Mar-24

Let us at least try to keep this thread alive

PattyTx1

Mar-24

I am willing!  Have a good weekend!