MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"BUMP" IF YOU LOVE BARBARO    Barbaro and Family

Started 6/2/07 by barbarosoars; 311611 views.
hatchery1

4/29/19

Thinking of you today, Barbaro, with deep love and gratitude for your inspiring life and legacy.

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

hatchery1

4/29/19

Bumping for Barbaro, our favorite Big Boss Horse.

Tricia K. 

sandins

4/29/19

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,what a journey it's been,,,,,,,have learned so much about horses, slaughter, Wild Horses,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all because of BB Horseheartheartbeatracehorse

He taught us so much,,,,,,,,,and his courage inspired all who knew him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and still does

cigarello

4/30/19

Bumping for the great Barbaro-- you will never be forgotten----

kitkat (kbinMT)

5/1/19

Bumping for Barbaro. It's that time of year again. Barbaro's birthday, Dynaformer's death and soon the Derby the race of Barbaro's "sublime performance". So many wonderful horses have come and gone since that day when he came into so many of our lives and inspired so many to accomplish wonderful things for horses. Forever in my heart and the hearts of so many FOBs. Rest in Peace Sweet Prince.

Luv,

Kathie B.

PattyTx1

5/4/19

Thinking of you today, Barbaro, on this Derby Day and remembering your sublime win.  I will always remember the fun and new friends that have come into my life because of you.  I will also remember you for the 2 OTTB's that have been dear to me because of you, our beloved Dr. Decherd and the spoiled and loved Flashy Toro.

Bump for Barbaro.  Run with the wind forever!

hatchery1

5/4/19

Bumping for Barbaro! Never any doubt when our boy won the Kentucky Derby. HE WAS THE BEST!

Tricia K.

cigarello

5/4/19

it was a sublime performance